Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 1, 2011

MY UNFORGETABLE VIETNAM TRIP

Now! I knew getting to Southeast Asia was a priority for me. Staying in touch with Miss Ngoc briefly. Until now that I has so much info to share with her in finding out where Johnny may have lost his life and his mission. This is when Miss Ngoc showed much interest in helping me fulfill my request. Also feeling that immediately she was very inquisitive about the 'American War' and wanting to help me.
It took several months trying gather information to make sure all was correct and put things into perspective. Through all this Ngoc and I became internet friends sometime putting our business aside. Talking about our cultures and families... Read more

VISIT VIETNAM WITH ASIANWAY TRAVEL
Vietnam tour and Vietnam Hotel , Vietnam hotel
VIETNAM NORTHER TOUR
VIETNAM CENTRAL TOUR
VIETNAM SOUTHERN TOUR

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét